CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Chovie - Introduction


As the picture above indicates, this lot was for the TSR Food, Glorious Food! challenge. I did the challenge awhile ago in another neighborhood, but as with Sonny Day, I decided to go ahead and add in all of the completed ones as well for completeness. I won't be playing the specific challenge through again with Ann, instead they will be in free play mode now when I get to them. I haven't really played the lot this time around, only for a couple sim days to get Ann up to the point of going to college (she was only a few days away when you start with them anyway). I forgot to get a shot of the scholarships she has, but I think it's only the one for good grades. So, while there isn't much to tell on this lot so far, I will at least introduce you to the residents.



Ann Chovie
Aspiration: Fortune
LTW: Become Space Pirate
Zodiac: Aquarius
Hobby: Cuisine
Turn Ons: Underwear, Blond Hair
Turn Off: Creative
Personality: 4 Neat, 6 Outgoing, 3 Active, 6 Playful, 6 Nice
Uncle Chovie
Aspiration: Family
LTW: Graduate 3 Children from College
Zodiac: Aries
Hobby: Unknown
Turn Ons: Jewelry, Mechanical
Turn Off: Athletic
Personality: 5 Neat, 8 Outgoing, 6 Active, 3 Playful, 3 Nice


Billy ChovieBilly Chovie
Billy was Ann's father, and presumably drowned in his pool sometime before the challenge starts (hence the blue ghost image I gave to his pic). He isn't actually present on the lot, even as a ghost (no tombstone for him on the lot), but he does show up on the family tres for Ann and Uncle in the game, and I was able to dig up info about him in SimPE, including the picture. Included here just because.


I have no immediate plans for Uncle or this lot, though I'll likely be playing Ann at college at some point. I'll most likely send her and Brandon Pennington to college whenever I get to the point of needing to send someone else there for a challenge.

1 comments:

ASimWen said...

Woah! Ann's dad? I never looked that deep in SimPE for my TSR hood. Maybe I should...hmmm....