CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Rhodes - Introduction

The Rhodes are from the TSR Failure is not an option... challenge. As with Sonny Day and Ann Chovie's challenges, I did this one several months ago in another neighborhood but included them in this one just because. I rather liked the family back then, and have since wanted to replay them, letting Dusty have a better child and teenhood than he got to have doing the challenge. So far I haven't played their lot this time really. I did go in and renovate their house quite a bit because the house they come with is rather limited on growth potential. I didn't play the family at all though, not even to give them makeovers yet. As with the Chovie household though, I'll go ahead and introduce you to the family.

I forgot to go back into their lot to get all of their stats, so I'm just including the ones I could get with SimPE for now. I'll fill in the blanks later once I can look them up in game. Dusty of course won't have some of the stats listed until he becomes a teenager.





Sunny RhodesSunny Rhodes
Aspiration: Family
LTW:
Zodiac: Aries
Hobby: Music & Dance
Turn Ons: Grey Hair, Hard Worker
Turn Off: Good at Cleaning
Personality: 5 Neat, 8 Outgoing, 6 Active, 3 Playful, 3 Nice
Badges:
Rainee Rhodes
Aspiration: Family
LTW:
Zodiac: Cancer
Hobby: Tinkering
Turn Ons: Full Face Makeup, Logical
Turn Off: Hard Worker
Personality: 6 Neat, 3 Outgoing, 6 Active, 4 Playful, 6 Nice
Badges:
Rainee Rhodes
Dusty RhodesDusty Rhodes
Aspiration:
LTW:
Zodiac: Aquarius
Hobby: Nature
Turn Ons:
Turn Off:
Personality: 3 Neat, 0 Outgoing, 6 Active, 10 Playful, 6 Nice
Badges:




When I played this challenge before, I took them up to the point that Dusty went to college. It wasn't until he got there that I was able to finally get the option for him to start a fight with someone so that I could finish the "Lose a fight" requirement for the challenge. The option never came up before then for him no matter how furious he made other people or how furious they were with him.

Also, when I played the challenge, Rainee had another child, a girl named Wendy. She was a real cutie, probably one of the cutest toddlers I've ever had. I did actually take a few pictures of her and found this close up shot of her in my files:





I also found this shot of Rainee teaching Wendy a nursery rhyme. I think it's the same shot that I cropped the closeup of Wendy from.

Teaching Wendy a Nursery Rhyme

I'll miss Wendy this time around, though perhaps they'll manage to have another daughter that's just as cute. Given that they're both Family sims, I'm sure they'll be wanting to add to their family when I make it back to their lot to play them.

1 comments:

ASimWen said...

Wow Sunny and Rainey made a pretty little girl.